"Some memories last forever."; The Way We Were (1973).

09/08/2011


Saw this on Oprah,
Barbra Streisand's song just captivated me.
The Way We Were.
Which is also the major hit movie back then,
considering that they really had the 'IT' couple look.
They just match. But still ended up separately.
Sad.

The best epic scene:
"Katie Morosky Gardner: I don't have the right style for you do I?
Hubbell Gardner: No you don't have the right style.
Katie Morosky Gardner: I'll change.
Hubbell Gardner: No, don't change. You're your own girl, you have your own style.
Katie Morosky Gardner: But then I won't have you. Why can't I have you?
Hubbell Gardner: Because you push too hard, every damn minute. There's no time to ever relax and enjoy living. Every things too serious to be so serious.
Katie Morosky Gardner: If I push too hard it's because I want things to be better, I want us to be better, I want you to be better. Sure I make waves you have I mean you have to. And I'll keep making them till you're everything you should be and will be. You'll never find anyone as good for you as I am, to believe in you as much as I do or to love you as much.
Hubbell Gardner: I know that.
Katie Morosky Gardner: Well then why?
Hubbell Gardner: Do you think if I come back its going to be okay by magic? What's going to change? What's going to be different? We'll both be wrong, we'll both lose.
Katie Morosky Gardner: Couldn't we both win?"


will watch this soon. sigh.
p/s: it's not a black and white movie. yays

period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tan.